With the Sports Premium feature Session management you can edit sessions and create new sessions from already existing measurements. Here you can find guidance how to do those things.
Editing a session
1. Select the session you want to edit from the Team dropdown list. Use the Search box to filter the list.
2. From top left corner's Cloud menu click Dashboard.
3. Select the day when the session is recorded. Scroll to the correct day by using either the calendar icon or the arrow buttons. Once the correct date is selected you can identify it from the red "Selected" box.
4. Click the session tab (session might appear as an exercise type if it is pre-set) to open the session editing details.
5. Click on the settings button to open the Edit session dialog.
In step 1/2 you can edit the Sport type by using the dropdown list.
OR From left to right:
a) Edit sport type (change the sport's name)
b) Add a new sport
c) Delete a sport type
In the next step 2/2, you can choose players who took part in the training. When you're finished with editing the session click Save.
Creating new session from existing measurements
You can also create a new session from existing measurements. You can move players and their data to new sessions from already existing sessions.
1. Start creating a new session by selecting a date and then clicking "+".
2. Add start time, duration and select Sport type and click Next.
3. Select the players you want to include to the new session and click Save.