If the Firstbeat Sports Live app does not find your Firstbeat Sports Sensor on your device, check these steps:
- Touch both of the sensor pins for ten seconds and see if the sensor LED starts to blink. If the light does not blink make sure that the battery is placed correctly and CR2025 battery is used. Replace the battery, if needed. See: Firstbeat Sports Sensor and strap maintenance & battery replacement.
- Reset the Sensor. Open the battery case and remove the battery for 10 seconds to reset the device. Then put the battery back and test the connection.
- Restart your device (iPad, iPhone, Android phone). Sometimes the Bluetooth service in the device can get stuck.
- Try with another mobile device. Install Live app to another device and see if Sports Sensor is detected properly.
- Check that the Sports Sensor is not paired to any other device, such as another iPad, iPhone, Android mobile device, or sports watch. Sensor is not visible to other devices when it is paired to an device. If unsure, try turning off other devices.
- Check in the device's Bluetooth menu that the Sports Sensor is not connected directly with the device. If the device is shown as "Connected" select disconnect. Then connect to the Sports Sensor via the Sports Live app.
- Try moving to another location (e.g. outside). Sometimes there can be other devices interfering with the connection.
If none of this helps and your device simply won't find the Sports Sensor it might be malfunctioning. Check how to proceed here: The service process for Sports equipment
If you need any further assistance, you can contact Firstbeat Support.