If the Firstbeat Sports Live app does not find your Firstbeat Sports Sensor on your device, check these steps:
- Check when was the last time the battery was replaced and replace the battery if needed. (See: Firstbeat Sports Sensor and strap maintenance & battery replacement)
- Open the battery case and remove the battery for 10 seconds to reset the device. Then put the battery back and test the connection.
- Check that the Sports Sensor is not paired to any other device, such as another iPad, iPhone, Android mobile device, or sports watch.
- Check in the device's Bluetooth menu that the Sports Sensor is not connected directly with the device. If the device is shown as "Connected", select disconnect and try connecting to the Sports Sensor via the Sports Live app.
- Restart your device in case the Bluetooth is frozen.
If none of this helps and your device simply won't find the Sports Sensor it might be malfunctioning. Check how to proceed here: The service process for Sports equipment
If you need any further assistance, you can contact Firstbeat Support.