1. Before placing a group order, make sure you have all participants' emails. Divide the participants into the correct groups and place a separate order for each group.
3. Fill in your company information and appropriate contact details. Give the group a descriptive name. This makes it easy to identify, especially if you have multiple groups. For example: ‘Leaders 1’, ‘Department X’, etc.
4. Add the participant emails. The order links can be sent in the following languages: English, Finnish, Swedish or German. If you require multiple languages in one group, click "Do you want to add participants in different languages" and you can add the emails to the appropriate section.
5. Choose the delivery method for the devices:
A: If the participants are receiving an order link via email, choose the date when the link will be sent and how long the link is valid for.
B: If the devices are being delivered to one place, add the delivery address and choose what date the journal link will be sent.
6. Choose the appropriate feedback method.