1. Dampen the skin under the area the Sensor will be placed.
2. Attach the textile strap around your chest and adjust until securely in place.
3. Attach Sensor to the strap.
- The Sensor will automatically start recording R-R intervals once properly attached to body using strap and heart rate signal is detected.
- LED flashes at 5 seconds intervals when Sensor is recording.
- Use the Firstbeat Sports Live app to follow live training load metrics during recording. See the guidance how to from here.
- Take off the strap and detach the Sensor from strap. The Sensor will stop recording automatically when it doesn’t detect any R-R signal.
- Removing the Sensor from the strap improves battery life and ensures R-R interval recording ends appropriately.
- Sensor remains on standby for 15 minutes to allow for data downloads.
- Rinse the strap under running water and hang to dry.