It is possible to edit and add additional information to completed measurements in Sports Cloud.
1. Login into Sports Cloud www.firstbeatsports.com and select the player whose measurement you want to edit by opening the Team dropdown list and clicking on the player's name. You would see your own teams' names in the dropdown list. You can use the Search box to filter your player list and to find the correct profile faster.
2. From top left corner menu open the Dashboard view to active.
3. Next select the day when this session you are editing is recorded. Scroll to the correct day by using the calendar icon or the arrow button in the Training and recovery chart. You can identify the selected date from the red "Selected" box.
4. Click the session tab (session 1 tab in the pictures) to open the measurement details. After this the setting button next to the session tab appears.
5. Click the settings button next to the session tab to open the Measurement settings dialog.
6. In Measurement settings you can edit:
- Measurement owner
- Start time
- Sport type
- Measurement type
- Measurement Max heart rate*
- Measurement Rest heart rate*
*(NOTE: This change only effects the selected measurement and does not change athletes background information)