It is possible to edit sessions and create new sessions from already existing measurements. You can also choose players who took part in the session with session management tool in Sports Cloud.
1. Login into Sports Cloud www.firstbeatsports.com and select the session which you want to edit by opening the Team dropdown list and clicking on the team name. You would see your own teams' names in the dropdown list. You can use the Search box to filter your player or team list and to find the correct profile/team faster.
2. From top left corner menu open the Dashboard view to active.
3. Next select the day when this session you are editing is recorded. Scroll to the correct day by using the calendar icon or the arrow button in the Training and recovery chart. You can identify the selected date from the red "Selected" box.
4. Click the session tab (session might appear as exercise type if it is pre-set) to open the measurement details. After this the setting button next to the session tab appears.
5. Click the settings button next to the session tab to open the Measurement settings dialog.
You can edit Sport type from dropdown list.
OR From left to right there is option to
a) Edit sport type
b) Add new sport
c) Delete sport type
On the next page (Step 2/2), you can choose players who took part in the exercise. Click Save to put the edited settings in use.
Creating new session from existing measurements
1. You can also create a new session from existing measurements. There is an option to move players and their data to the new session from the already existing session. Create new session by clicking "plus sign" button.
2. Add start time, duration and select Sport type.
3. Select players from the list.
4. You will get a message that every selected athletes measurement will be removed from the other session. Click Yes and Save.