Bodyguard measurement can be conducted during pregnancy. Using the device does not cause any harm to mother or baby at any point. It is although good to take into account that pregnancy affects to physiology, especially after first third. For example the resting heart rate increases and heart rate variability decreases. This causes the measurement results being incomparable with reference values.
Articles in this section
- Who will see my measurement results?
- What to do if the link to online journal is not working
- What to do if the measurement schedule is not suitable
- Who to contact if you got sick during the measurement
- How does the Firstbeat Center recognize my Bodyguard 2 device
- Performing the measurement during pregnancy
- Using Bodyguard device in the airplane
- Using other heart rate devices with a Bodyguard 2
- Using the Bodyguard 2 device during shower or swimming
- How is my personal data used in Lifestyle Assessment