The Bodyguard 2 measurement device can be worn during flying, but to avoid potentially uncomfortable situations, we recommend detaching the Bodyguard before the security inspection and putting it in your hand baggage. The Bodyguard 2 is a heartbeat recorder that does not send or receive any radio signals; thus, it can be used during the flight.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if the electrodes cause skin irritation?
- What to do if the link to the online journal is not working
- How to fill in the journal
- What to do if the measurement schedule is not suitable
- Who to contact if you get sick during the measurement
- Who will see my measurement results?
- How does the Firstbeat Center recognize my Bodyguard 2 device
- Performing the measurement during pregnancy
- Using the Bodyguard device in an aeroplane
- Using other heart rate devices with a Bodyguard 2