The Bodyguard 2 measurement device can be worn during flying, but to avoid potentially uncomfortable situations, we recommend detaching the Bodyguard before the security inspection and putting it in your hand baggage. The Bodyguard 2 is a heartbeat recorder that does not send or receive any radio signals; thus, it can be used during the flight.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if electrode cause skin irritation?
- What to do if the link to online journal is not working
- What to do if the measurement schedule is not suitable
- Who to contact if you got sick during the measurement
- Who will see my measurement results?
- How does the Firstbeat Center recognize my Bodyguard 2 device
- Performing the measurement during pregnancy
- Using Bodyguard device in the airplane
- Using other heart rate devices with a Bodyguard 2
- Using the Bodyguard 2 device during shower or swimming