Firstbeat Sports is able to send reports to email using a Gmail account.
To get the email sending working first make sure that you have a Gmail account that you have access to. Next set the email sending settings to Sports.
- Open Tools -> Options -> Other settings -> Email settings
- First give the Gmail SMTP address: smtp.gmail.com
- Click Advanced... button.
- Give your Gmail email address to Email address and to Username fields.
- Give your email's password.
- Use TSL encryption and the port number 465.
You can check more information from the Sports User Manual.
After the above settings are saved, you might need to set your Gmail account to accept less secure apps to use Gmail account for login. See this Google guide how to set this.