Sports (4.7.x.) system minimum requirements are as follows:
- Windows operating system: 7, 8 and 10
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) and 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86), or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Free disk space: at least 1 GB
- Adobe PDF reader or some other application suitable for reading PDF-files
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 760
These requirements apply to both Sports (4.7.x.) and to Sports Individual software.
Sports (4.7.x.) software can be used on a Windows tablet with normal Windows OS, no Windows RT. Please note that the tablet device should have a USB port if you are using the real time monitor or upload measurements from a Bodyguard 2 device or other heart rate devices that require USB connection.
Note that the Sports (4.7.x.) software is not compatible with MAC, or mobile devices such as iPad or mobile phone.