Note! The Uploader Plugin is currently not working with latest Safari version 12.0. The problem is under investigation.
Firstbeat Uploader Plugin is needed with Firstbeat Bodyguard 2 to prepare device and load measurements directly via Lifestyle Assessment (or Sports Cloud Dashboard). Installing will take approximately five minutes depending on the Internet connection. After the installation, you will be able to prepare devices and upload measurements with your browser.
In order to use Firstbeat Uploader Plugin tool your operating system needs to be macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later. You can check the version using these instructions.
- Download Firstbeat Plugin here: Firstbeat_Uploader_Plugin_1310.dmg. If browser asks you to confirm the file download, select Allow.
- When the download is complete, open the Downloads folder.
- Select the file Firstbeat_Uploader_Plugin...dmg.
- Note! At this point close your browser by selecting Quit from Dock or Menu.
- The following window opens:
- Drag 'npFirstbeatUploaderPlugin.plugin' icon to Plugins folder.
- Depending on your system settings, your operating system may require the administrator’s confirmation in order to install the software. If the confirmation dialog opens, select Authenticate.
- If the system asks about replacing, select Replace
- If the system asks for confirmation by the administrator, enter your credentials and press OK.
- Re-start your browser now.
- You can now prepare devices and load measurements.