Firstbeat Uploader Plugin is needed with Firstbeat Bodyguard 2 to prepare device and load measurements directly via Lifestyle Assessment (or Sports Cloud Dashboard). Installing will take approximately five minutes depending on the Internet connection. After the installation, you will be able to prepare devices and upload measurements with your browser.
Note! Uploader Plugin browser extension to Firefox works only with macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later. You can check the version using these instructions.
- First, ensure that you are using the latest version of Firefox. You can check the version following instructions here instructions here.
- Download Firstbeat Plugin here: Firstbeat Uploader Plugin
- In the window that opens, press Save File.
- When the file has been downloaded, open Downloads from the top right of the browser window and click the name of the downloaded file.
- Note! At this point close your browser by selecting Quit from Dock or Menu.
- The following window opens:
- Drag Firstbeat Uploader for Firefox icon to Applications folder.
- Drag Mozilla icon to Application Support folder.
- Depending on your system settings, your operating system may require the administrator’s confirmation in order to install the software. If the confirmation dialog opens, select Authenticate.
- If the system asks about replacing, select Replace
- If the system asks for confirmation by the administrator, enter your credentials and press OK.
- Re-start Firefox. You need to confirm the installation of the browser add-on. Click the menu button (with the exclamation mark) on the top right corner:
- Click on the yellow box "Firstbeat Uploader extension...":
- Approve the extension by clicking "Enable":
The extension is now ready for use.
- You can now prepare devices and load measurements.