Firstbeat Uploader Plugin is needed with Firstbeat Bodyguard 2 to prepare device and load measurements directly to Lifestyle Assessment or Sports Cloud. Installing will take approximately five minutes depending on the Internet connection. After the installation, you will be able to prepare devices and upload measurements with your browser.
Note! Uploader Plugin browser extension to Firefox works only with macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later. You can check your Mac OS version with these instructions.
- First, ensure that you are using the latest version of Firefox. You can check the Firefox version following the instructions here.
- Download Firstbeat Uploader Plugin here: Firstbeat Uploader Plugin
- In the window that opens, choose Save file and click OK to continue.
- When the file has been downloaded, open Downloads from the top right corner of the browser window and click the name of the downloaded file.
- The installer starts with the following window. Click Continue to proceed to next step.
- Select the destination for the Uploader Plugin installation.
- Select the installation type and click Install to continue.
- Depending on your system settings, your operating system may require the administrator’s confirmation in order to install the software. If the confirmation dialog opens, type your username and password and click Install software.
- Installation is now finished and you an close the Installer by clicking Close.
- Close your browser by selecting Quit from the Dock or Menu.
- Re-start Firefox and open the Firstbeat software to verify that the Uploader Plugin is working.
If there are any problem using the Uploader Plugin tool, contact Firstbeat Support.