We have noticed that sometimes the Training Zones or Time in Zones are not shown in the Training reports for all the players. It is not clear what causes it but apparently the reports don't get the details about the training zones when Sports Monitor is creating the reports. But don't you worry, our top software developers are on the case!
Until the final fix is found and ready we can provide a workaround solution for it: Save the profiles' background information again. Please find step-by-step guidance below:
- Log in to Sports Cloud from www.firstbeatsports.com.
- Open Team management from Cloud menu (The menu in the top left corner).
- Select your team from the list.
- Click the Edit button in the respective profile's row to enter to the background information.
- Scroll down to the Training Zones.
- Click Edit button under Training Zones.
- Check that the zones are correct, edit one of the zones, or click "Restore defaults", then click outside the dialog.
- Click Save.
If there was more than one profile who didn't get the training zones to the reports, you need to repeat steps 4 to 8 for all of them. After resaving the background information the next report should have the training zones normally.