Firstbeat Uploader Plugin is needed with Firstbeat Bodyguard 2 to prepare device and load measurements directly via Lifestyle Assessment (or Sports Cloud Dashboard). Installing will take approximately five minutes depending on the Internet connection. After the installation, you will be able to prepare devices and upload measurements with your browser.
Note! Uploader Plugin browser extension to Google Chrome works only with macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later. You can check the version using these instructions.
- Install Firstbeat Uploader browser extension here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/firstbeat-uploader-extens/jkmnlmccdohlgdofligligmkmeefngpe
- Select Add to Chrome in the opening window.
- Browser confirms if you want to add the extension. Select Add extension.
- Browser extension has now been added to your browser.
- Next, download Firstbeat Uploader Chrome Extension Host here: Firstbeat Uploader Extension
- Open the downloaded file by clicking the icon on the lower part of the browser window:
- Note! At this point close your browser by selecting Quit from Dock or Menu.
- The following window opens:
- Drag Firstbeat Uploader Extension icon over to Applications folder and Google icon over to Libary folder.
- Depending on your system settings, your operating system may require the administrator’s confirmation in order to install the software. If the confirmation dialog opens, select Authenticate.
- If the system asks about replacing, select Replace
- If the system asks for confirmation by the administrator, enter your credentials and press OK.
- Re-start your browser now.
- You can now prepare devices and load measurements.