NOTE! The latest macOS Big Sur update is not compatible with Uploader Plugin. Plugin stops to work if you do the update. If you want to ensure the compatibility, please do not do the update yet.
Firstbeat Uploader Plugin is needed with Firstbeat Bodyguard 2 to prepare device and load measurements directly via Lifestyle Assessment (or Sports Cloud Dashboard). Installing will take approximately five minutes depending on the Internet connection. After the installation, you will be able to prepare devices and upload measurements with your browser.
Note! Uploader Plugin browser extension to Google Chrome works only with macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later. You can check the version using these instructions.
- Install Firstbeat Uploader browser extension here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/firstbeat-uploader-extens/jkmnlmccdohlgdofligligmkmeefngpe
- Select Add to Chrome in the opening window.
- Browser confirms if you want to add the extension. Select Add extension.
- Browser extension has now been added to your browser.
- Next, download Firstbeat Uploader Chrome Extension Host here: Firstbeat Uploader Extension
- Open the downloaded file by clicking the icon on the lower part of the browser window:
- The Uploader Plugin installer starts. Proceed from the first page by clicking the Continue button.
- Select the destination folder and click Continue. Please note that you might have other available folders than what are presented in the example picture below.
- Next step shows how much disk space the Uploader Plugin needs. In this step you can also change the destination folder if needed. Click Install to proceed.
- If the installer asks for your password to verify the installation, please enter your username and password and click the Install software button.
- The Uploader Plugin has now been installed successfully. Click Close to finish the installation.
- Next click the Move to Trash button to move the installer to Trash.
- Final step would be to shut down your browser. Click the Chrome menu on the top left corner and select Quit Google Chrome. You can also use the cmd+Q command to close the browser.
- Close all other browsers the same way if you have any other browsers open.
- Restart the browser and login to the Firstbeat site again. You should now be able to upload measurements with the Uploader Plugin with Chrome.