Firstbeat Uploader Plugin is needed with Firstbeat Bodyguard 2 to prepare device and load measurements directly via Lifestyle Assessment (or Sports Cloud Dashboard). Installing will take approximately five minutes depending on the Internet connection. After the installation, you will be able to prepare devices and upload measurements with your browser.
- Install Firstbeat Uploader browser extension here: Firstbeat Uploader Chrome Webstore
- Select Add to Chrome in the opening window.
- Browser confirms if you want to add the extension. Select Add extension.
- Browser extension has now been added to your browser.
- Next download the Firstbeat Plugin here: Firstbeat Uploader Plugin
- File will be checked and loaded to computer. Open the loaded file from the low border of the view by clicking Firstbeat_Uploader_Plugin.exe file.
- At this point, close Google Chrome.
- You may see the window that ask if unknown program can use the computer. Select Allow.
The computer also confirms do you want to run the application.
- Allow also the actions in following popups. When installing window opens (picture below) go forward by selecting Next. In the end click Install.
- In the opening window you can select the drivers. Select Install Firstbeat Bodyguard USB driver. Then click Finish.
- Re-start your browser now.
- You can now prepare devices and load measurements.