Firstbeat Uploader Plugin is needed with Firstbeat Bodyguard 2 to prepare device and load measurements directly via Lifestyle Assessment (or Sports Cloud Dashboard). Installing will take approximately five minutes depending on the Internet connection. After the installation, you will be able to prepare devices and upload measurements with your browser.
- First, ensure that you are using the latest version of Firefox. You can check the version following instructions here.
- Download the Firstbeat Plugin here: Firstbeat Uploader Plugin
- Select Save file in the opening window.
- The file will be checked and loaded to your computer.
Open the download folder by clicking the blue arrow in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Double-click the Firstbeat Uploader Plugin file.
- At this point, close Mozilla Firefox.
- You may see the window that asks if an unknown program can use the computer. Select Allow. The computer also confirms do you want to run the application.
- Allow also the actions in following popups. When installing window opens (picture below) go forward by selecting Next. In the end click Install.
- In the opening window you can select the drivers. Select Install Firstbeat Bodyguard USB driver. Then click Finish.
- Re-start Firefox. You need to confirm the installation of the browser add-on. Click the menu button (with the exclamation mark) on the top right corner:
- Click on the yellow box "Firstbeat Uploader extension...":
OR go to 'Add-ons' --> 'Extensions' --> and click 'Enable' on the 'Firstbeat Uploader Extension for Firefox'.
- Approve the extension by clicking "Enable":
The extension is now ready for use.
- You can now prepare devices and load measurements.