If you want to remove measurements periods from a lifestyle assessment, that you don't want to include in the report, you can do this in the lifestyle assessment's Measurements -view.
Follow these steps:
- Search the correct assessment and open Measurements view
- Click Edit measurements -button
- After this click Select measurements...
- From the window that opens, click option Select measurement
- All uploaded measurements for client profile are shown here. By removing the selection from chosen measurement period, it won't be included into assessment.
- NOTE: If you click the Delete button, all selected measurements will be permanently deleted from client's profile and they can't be brought back.
- When desired measurements have been selected, click Analyze -button
Selected measurement periods are analyzed and shown in the client's lifestyle assessment. After this you can create the report.
If you need any further assistance, you can contact Firstbeat Support.