If you want to remove measurements periods from a lifestyle assessment, that you don't want to include in the report, you can do this in the lifestyle assessment's Measurements -view.
Follow these steps:
- Search the correct assessment and open Measurements view
- Click Edit measurements -button
- After this click Select measurements...
- From the window that opens, click option Select measurement
- All uploaded measurements for client profile are shown here. By removing the selection from chosen measurement period, it won't be included into assessment. NOTE. If you select the Delete -button that is shown in this view, all selected measurements will be completely removed from customer's lifestyle assessment profile and the measurements can't be returned to customer's lifestyle assessment.
- When wanted measurements have been selected, click Analyze -button
Chosen measurement periods are analyzed and are shown in customer's lifestyle assessment.
If selecting the measurements periods is not successful, you can contact Firstbeat Support.