Sports Monitor system minimum requirements are as follows:
- Windows operating systems 7, 8 and 10
- Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) and above
- RAM: at least 4 GB
- Free disk space minimum: 1 GB
- Adobe Acrobat or other application suitable for reading PDF-files
- Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 760 and 16-bit colors
- standard USB port
Specific requirements for Mac OS X:
- Version 2.1 Open GL or newer
- Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013
Note that the Sports Monitor software is not compatible with mobile devices such as iPad or mobile phones.
Firstbeat has developed mobile applications for Sports for different purposes. Firstbeat Sports mobile application is developed for athletes to create Quick Recovery Tests and training session on their own. This application is available only for Sports Cloud users. The application can be downloaded from the AppStore. Read more about the application from here.
Firstbeat Sports Live is a mobile application for iPad and it is developed for coaches for team monitoring in live mode. The Live app works with Firstbeat Sports Sensor and iPad. The Live app can be downloaded from the AppStore. Read more about the Firstbeat Sensor and Live app from here: Introducing Firstbeat Sports Sensor and Live app
Sports Monitor software can be downloaded from the Sports Cloud. Log in to the Cloud with your Sports Cloud username and password from www.firstbeatsports.com. Further instructions also from here: Where to download the Sports Monitor