If your client asks you to delete his/her profile from the Lifestyle Assessment, you can do that by following these steps.
Please note that performing this action will delete the profile and all its measurements and assessments permanently from the Lifestyle Assessment. The profile or its measurement or assessments can't be brought back once deleted.
1. Log in to the Lifestyle Assessment with your username and password.
2. Select the Individuals from the top menu and go to Create ⟶ New Assessment for existing client.
3. The list of all the existing clients opens. You can use the Search field to filter the list.
4. Click the profile on the list whose profile you would like to delete. The selected profile will be highlighted with dark grey and the Delete button activates.
5. Click the Delete button. Software will confirm the deletion. Click Yes, if your intention was to delete the profile. Click No if you accidentally clicked delete and you will be taken back to the client list.
Once the profile is deleted you are taken back to the client list. If you need to delete other profiles repeat the steps 4 and 5. The profiles can be deleted only one by one.
If you need any further assistance, you can contact Firstbeat Support.