If the Sports Live app does not find your Sports Sensor on the iPad or iPhone, check these steps:
- Check when was the last time the battery was replaced and replace the battery if needed. (See: Firstbeat Sports Sensor and strap maintenance & battery replacement)
- Open the battery case and remove the battery for 10 seconds to reset the device. Then put the battery back and test the connection.
- Check that the Sensor is not paired to any other device, such as another iPad or iPhone, or a sports watch.
- Check from the devices Bluetooth menu that the Sensor is not connected straight with the device. If the device is shown as "Connected", select disconnect and try connecting to the Sensor with Sports Live app.
- Restart your iPad/iPhone in case the Bluetooth is stuck.
If none of these help and your device just won't find the Sensor it might be malfunctioning. Check here how to proceed: The service process for Sports equipment
If you need any further assistance, you can contact Firstbeat Support.