If the Lifestyle Assessment is not redirecting to Learning Center, or Courses, or not opening the reports, the reason could be that the browser pop-up windows as blocked. If the pop-ups are blocked the browser notifies about this with a notification dialog and does not move you to the Learning Center. These days, as the Internet security has been improved a lot, browsers are not allowing the pop-up by default. They need to be allowed manually and each browser has different ways to allow them. Below you can find some guidance how to allow pop-up windows from the Lifestyle Assessment website. More detailed instructions can be found from the web browsers' own guides.
Firefox browser notifies about a blocked pop.up window with a notification on the top of the window below the website address field.
Click the Options (or Preferences) button to select what to do with the pop-ups:
- Click Allow pop-ups for lifestyle-global.firstbeat.com to set the website to open Learning Center, or Courses and to move to the site.
- If you just want to open the Learning Center, or Courses right away, click the provided link to move to the site.
The pop-up are now allowed, so the next time you want to move to the Learning Center from Lifestyle Assessment, you are moved there automatically.
Chrome notifies about a blocked pop-up with a short "Pop-up blocked" notification and a small icon on the top right corner of the website address field. See the little icon there next to the star and the key with the red "x" on top of it?
Click the icon with the red "x" to get options what to do with the pop-up windows. To allow the pop-up and move to the Learning Center, do as follows:
- To allow the pop-ups: click Always allow pop-ups from https://lifestyle-global.firstbeat.com and click Done
- Click the pop-up icon again.
- To open the Learning Center, or Course: click the provided link to move to the site.
IE browser notifies about a blocked pop-up window with a notification on the bottom of the page.
Click Options for this site button and select Always allow. This reloads the page automatically and logs you out from the Lifestyle Assessment. Log back in and go to Learning Center again to move to the site.
If allowing the pop-up windows does not help, contact Firstbeat Support.