Measurements can be deleted from the Sports Monitor or Sports Cloud's Dashboard. You can delete one measurement from one profile at a time. Multiple measurements can't be deleted at the same time.
Follow these instructions to delete measurements from Sports Cloud:
1. Log in to the Sports Cloud from www.firstbeatsports.com. The Dashboard opens automatically.
2. Select the player whose measurement you want to delete by opening the Team dropdown list and clicking on the player's name. You would see your own teams' names in the dropdown list. You can use the Search box to filter your player list and to find the correct profile faster.
3. Next select the day when this session you are deleting is recorded. Scroll to the correct day by using the calendar icon or the arrow button in the Training and recovery chart. You can identify the selected date from the red "Selected" box.
4. Click the session tab to open the measurement details. After this the setting button next to the session tab become enabled.
5. Click the settings button next to the session tab to open the settings dialog.
6. From the Settings dialog click the trash bin icon to delete the selected measurement.
7. Finally confirm that you really want to delete the measurement permanently by clicking Yes. If you didn't mean to delete the measurement click No to cancel the operation.
After clicking the Yes button the measurement is deleted permanently from the selected player's profile and it will no longer be available in the Sports Cloud. After opening the Sports Monitor this change will be synced and the data will be deleted from the Sports Monitor as well.
Follow these instructions to delete measurements from Sports Monitor:
1. Click Dashboard and select the team where the player with the measurement you want to delete is.
2. Click the player from the player list on the left.
3. When the player is selected, click the date when the measurement you want to delete was recorded. Now you can see all the measurements from the selected day for the selected player in the Summary.
4. Click on that measurement's tab from the Summary that you wish to delete. You should now see the measurement's heart rate chart and other details.
5. To delete the selected measurement click the red minus-icon on the upper right hand corner of the Summary view.
The software will confirm if you really want to delete the measurement. Click Yes if it was your intention to delete the measurement, and click No if you accidentally clicked the minus-icon and you don't want to delete the measurement.
Finally after deleting the measurement, click the Sync button to finalize the deletion of the measurement. After this the measurement will no longer be shown on the Sports Cloud.
Note: Deleted measurements can't be brought back to Sports Monitor or the Cloud as they are also deleted permanently from the server. Make sure that you only delete measurements you really want to delete!