Start a new topic
Answered

Bodyguard 2 Import Raw RR Data

How can I import Raw RR data from bodyguard 2 in my Mac since firstbeat uploader does not work in Mac.

Do you have plans to have on app also to bodyguard 2?

Thank you ,

Fabiano

Best Answer

HI Fabiano! Thanks for your question. Unfortunately the Uploader desktop tool is only developed for Windows, and we don't have an upload tool for Mac OS X. At the moment there are no plans on creating such app for Mac OS. The data from the Bodyguard 2 device can be uploaded with the Lifestyle Assessment software. If you are interested in getting one, you can contact our Wellness sales. Contact details can be found from here. I hope I was able to answer you question. Please don't hesitate to contact us, if you have any other question.

1 Comment

Answer

HI Fabiano! Thanks for your question. Unfortunately the Uploader desktop tool is only developed for Windows, and we don't have an upload tool for Mac OS X. At the moment there are no plans on creating such app for Mac OS. The data from the Bodyguard 2 device can be uploaded with the Lifestyle Assessment software. If you are interested in getting one, you can contact our Wellness sales. Contact details can be found from here. I hope I was able to answer you question. Please don't hesitate to contact us, if you have any other question.

Login or Signup to post a comment